¡VOLVIMOS!
Visitenos en nuestra nueva dirección web
FENIX-news Desde 1992

PALABRAS DEL MUY RESPETABLE GRAN MAESTRO DE LA GRAN LOGIA DE NEVADA el 27 de enero del 2007

DEAR Worshipful Master of the Virginia Regular Grand Lodge Brother Joseph Burris.

DEAR Worshipful Master of the Illinois Regular Grand Lodge and President of the High Council of Regulars Grand Lodges of United States of America Brother Charles Mabry.
DEAR Worshipful Master of the South Carolina Regular Grand Lodge .
DEAR Worshipful Master of the New Jersey Regular Grand Lodge. DEAR Worshipful Master of the Maryland Regular Grand Lodge.
DEAR Members of the High Council of the Regular Grand Lodges of USA
Dear Members of the Grand Lodges Delegations.


MY DEAR BROTHERS ALL

I wanted to begin my intervention apologizing for my English , English is my second language ,I am a Hispanic person, I was born in Peru and I was born to my mason live in the antiques free and accepted masons of the Grand Lodge of Peru.
.
Secondly I like to thank all of you, my brothers for being here in this wonderful ceremony

Today the masonry in the state of Nevada begins a new stage, a new stage under the protection of the Regular Grand Lodge of England and under the protection of the High Council of Regulars Grand Lodges of the United States of America

I s a great honor for us to have been incorporated to this High Council and I thank all the brothers that helped me in this petition and in a special way to the brothers Rui Gabirrio Mongovo Grand Secretary of the Regular Grand Lodge of England ,to my brother Joseph Burris Grand Master of the Virginia Regular Grand Lodge and to my brother Carlos Pacchioni Grand Master of the Occidental Regular Grand Lodge of Peru.

Today is a special day for the Regular Grand Lodge of Nevada because we will receive our constitutive charter and we celebrate our incorporation to the concert of grand regular lodges of the world

As a Grand Master I promise all my brother that I receive this clean and pure constitutive charter letter and that I will conserve this pure and without stains
Finally I want to thank the brothers of my Grand Lodge for being here with me in this historical Masonic event

God Bless all the mason brothers in the world
Thank you, Thank you, and thank you

M:.W:.B:. Victor G. Serna
Grand Master.

COMICs